NEW REFERRAL SYSTEM
The E-Referrals system means you have a choice on where you would like to be referred for treatment. You have the right to choose ANY HOSPITAL WITHIN THE COUNTRY which provides the service you require.
As of the 1st October 2016 it will be standard procedure for North Brink Practice to refer to the soonest appointment which meets criteria from the hospitals below
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Kings Lynn
- Sandringham BMI, Kings Lynn (On the NHS)
- Peterborough City Hospital
- Fitzwilliam Ramsey Healthcare Hospital, Peteborough (on the NHS)
- North Cambs Hospital, Wisbech
You still have the right to choose another hospital if you so wish.
PLEASE LET THE DR/NURSE KNOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO TO ANY OF THESE HOSPITALS.
(Site updated 25/10/2016)